Make a donation

Make a donation

Suggested gift amounts

Choose other amount

Gift Aid

Make your gift worth more with Gift Aid
For every £1 given to the Barbican Centre Trust we can claim an additional 25p from HM Revenue & Customs at no extra cost to you

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference:

You must notify The Barbican Centre Trust Ltd if you want to cancel your declaration, change your name or address or no longer pay sufficient income and/or capital gains tax.

If you pay UK income tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HMRC to change your tax code.

The Barbican Centre Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales no. 294282

Thank you for your kind support